Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Asking for Comments

As of today, our blog (started 4/9/2014) has had 510 'hits' and 1 comment.  20 of those hits came from Germany, 2 others from the UK.  Kind of a mystery on who is looking.  If family we don't know finds us, then we are halfway toward knowing them, but they have to join us to be known.  If you have stumbled upon leads on our family,  please share them, even if we aren't related.  If you wish to remain anonymous, then I will respect your wishes.
This is a search, as well as finding and sharing family stories.
You can be more anonymous by responding to my e-mail address if you wish. just include something in the title to let me know it isn't spam.
Also, if a link doesn't work, or a document has printing problems, I don't know unless someone tells me.  Thanks in advance, Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment